6.23.2011

Beautiful Hawaiian Landscape and Flora

Hawaiian flora is some of the most stunning I have seen. My favorite flower is the incredibly fragrant frangipane which I fell in love with on my first trip to Hawaii's Maui Island a few years back, and then again while in Australia. I was really looking forward to wearing this flower in my hair AT ALL TIMES. :)

Unfortunately the skies were mostly gray and overcast during our five week stay on the island. In fact a 65 year old rain record was broken, while the streets of most Hawaiian Islands including Honolulu were flooded. The heavy clouds and gray tones did make for some fantastic HRD'ing.  I quite enjoy the layers and depth of the final product. I hope you do to.

2 comments:

mike dovan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Personal touchlandscape said...

Wow so amazing pics. This is how landscape amazes us. Visit our site to know more about the best landscapers oahu quickly.

Post a Comment